Our goal is, of course, to sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time. In order to accomplish this goal, we will create a unique action plan that is customized for you and your home.
Much like preparing a movie for the box office, we will create momentum, anticipation and excitement prior to listing date.
There’s more to selling your house than listing it on the MLS and Zillow. We will take into consideration the personality and feel of your home, in order to identify the target audience and ideal buyer. This will direct us to the appropriate avenues of advertisement and marketing. We will ensure your home is marketed using both traditional and modern methods.
- 75% of American Adults are actively using social media on a daily basis. This has modernized the way people find their next home. Let’s harness and embrace this technology.
- We will ensure the property is listed and promoted via all social avenues
PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHY AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- Quick cell phone pictures of your house is not enough!
- We will use professional photographers and videographers to capture the beauty, personality and emotion of your house.
- This media will be used across all marketing avenues to ensure the property is presented in its absolute best light.
3D MATTERPORT WALKTHROUGH AND FLOOR-PLAN
- We want to give the buyer everything they need PRIOR to opening the house for a showing. This ensures that each showing will bring a truly interested buyer.
- Virtual tours decrease time on market by an average of 26%
- Each listing will receive a full 3D Matterport Walkthrough and Schematic Floorplan
OPEN HOUSE PREMIERE
- We will sit down and discuss your personal preferences for presentation. We want to bring the house to life in order to create an experience for the buyers to imagine themselves living in the home.
- A premier may include anything from catered food and refreshments to private invitations and entertainment.
- Subsequent open houses and private showings will continue throughout the listing duration.
MARKET AND SHOWING UPDATES
- We will keep you apprised of the market data relevant to the sale of your home. In particular, we will discuss any activity taking place in your neighborhood and district.
- We will discuss the traffic and analytics of how many viewers the property is receiving online and how often it is saved, this gives you an understanding for the demand on the property
- You will be given a list of all showings, inquiries and feedback on the property as well as attendance reports for such events like the open house premiere, etc.
STAGING AND HOME PREP CONSULTATION
- We will discuss the unique presentation needs of your home – from simple staging needs, to more complex cosmetic upgrades and curb appeal renovations.
- See below for our unique Compass Concierge offerings
THE COMPASS DIFFERENCE
Fewer days on market means more value for you
Backed by data-driven strategy, Compass listings spend less time on market than the industry average.
Get fronted for the cost of home improvement services with no interest or fees – ever.
Compass Concierge is the hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher price with services like staging, flooring, painting, landscaping and more.
Bridge Loan Services
A simple solution to bridge the gap between the home you have and the home you want
Compass Bridge Loan Services gets you access to competitive rates and dedicated support from industry-leading lenders, with the exclusive option to get up to six months of you loan payments fronted when you sell your home with Abel with Compass.
Compass Cares aims to contribute $10M in funds and skills-based volunteering to local organizations in 2019, with 100% of real estate transactions resulting in a donation to the community.